The fully CryoHeat processed kit with micro polished connecting rods and crank, the CryoHeat BC stroker kit for the Can-Am X3 engine Is by far the strongest is by far the strongest rotating assembly that also makes the most power. The CryoHeat parts significantly hold better dimensional stability, greatly improving sheer strength, and wear resistance by over 250%. The micro polishing helps by significantly cutting down the windage in the bottom end of the engine and decreasing the oil sticking to the parts were not needed ultimately waiting them down, causing more drag and changing balance of the rotating assembly. The combination of the two proprietary processes will help the engine parts operate cooler, last longer, and make more power. This platform incorporates a 73.5mm (+3.8mm) stroke in the OEM crank pin configuration. This 73.5mm stroke along with the stock 74mm bore turns the ROTAX 900 into, essentially a square engine which delivers the perfect balance of speed and pulling capability. The stroke increase also builds full boost approximately 2000 rpm sooner than the stock (69.7mm) stroke. Depending on bore size that you decide, the BC kit will take you up to a 948.35cc with stock 74mm bore, 974.17cc with 75mm or 999.60cc with 76mm Darton sleeved case configuration. As usual, each CryoHeat BC kit features your choice of CryoHeat processed custom BME, CP or JE aluminum forged pistons, 9310 alloy wrist pins in .190" minimum wall thickness, locks and complete ring pack.
NOTE: If using the BC connecting rods with the low profile, 625+ ARP custom rod bolts, the aftermarket billet girdle is not required.
- BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (73.5mm stroke) rated up to 500whp.
- BC 4340 billet crank (73.5mm stroke) rated up to 400whp for the Duner w/stock clutch.
- BC EN40 billet steel crank (73.5mm stroke) rated to 500whp without aggressive clutching.
- BC 4340 billet crank (69.7mm stock stroke) rated up to 400whp, requires no heavy metal balance.
- BC 4340 MOAR I-Beam design rods with ARP CustomAge 625+ fasteners (18mm pin), rated to 60psi.
- BC 4340 MOAR I-Beam design rods with ARP CustomAge 625+ fasteners (20mm pin), excess of 70psi.
- BME or CP aluminum forged pistons in 74, 75 and 76mm bore sizes and 18mm or 20mm wrist pin.
- Pistons are fully CNC machined from 2618 aluminum forgings with precision machined ring grooves.
- 9310 or 8620 alloy wrist pins with .190" minimum wall thickness, with gun drilled and honed I.D.'s.
- High tension oil rings specifically designed for high boost to prevent detonation from poor oil control.
- Full system, precision balanced to specific bobweights and ready to install. (50% deposit required).